Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFNNB and SmartConnect hard pull on CLI

tag
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

WFNNB and SmartConnect hard pull on CLI

I requested a CLI two months in a row on both of these accounts and they both sent me letters informing me they pulled my reports, but, i dont see inquiries on my fico reports.  the reports were pulled after the supposed hard pulls.  can they get my score nd info with a soft??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: WFNNB and SmartConnect hard pull on CLI

@Ortz33__ wrote:

I requested a CLI two months in a row on both of these accounts and they both sent me letters informing me they pulled my reports, but, i dont see inquiries on my fico reports.  the reports were pulled after the supposed hard pulls.  can they get my score nd info with a soft??

Yes, a SP has all the info a HP would have, only difference is how they code the pull.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: WFNNB and SmartConnect hard pull on CLI

You do not need to request CLI on WFNNB in 95% of the time, they are very regular with increases after 6-9 months of use, then they come about every 3-6 and they tend to move up even faster if you are getting low on available credit!!

GE every 4 months of closed statements and I would suggest every 4 statements after your payment posts and if you have been revolving very large balances and pay in full, wait until the PIf not only shows on the account but also credit report then request.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.