Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFNNB seems to be in a giving mood

tag
meka1984
Regular Contributor

WFNNB seems to be in a giving mood

About 7 yrs ago I had a charge off with Express while I was in college and thought I had totally ruined my chances with WFNNB.

Well last night and this morning I was pre-approved for an Express card for $500 and Victoria's Secret $350.

Guess I'm not blacklisted.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WFNNB seems to be in a giving mood

@meka1984 wrote:

About 7 yrs ago I had a charge off with Express while I was in college and thought I had totally ruined my chances with WFNNB.

Well last night and this morning I was pre-approved for an Express card for $500 and Victoria's Secret $350.

Guess I'm not blacklisted.

Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 4
meka1984
Regular Contributor

Thank  you

Message 3 of 4
barbaralee
Established Contributor

I think with the VS card a timing issue may have played in. The semi annual sale starts in a couple of weeks, and I know in the past they have been especially giving at those times. The first three years I had the card I knew to expect an auto cli right before the semi annual sale. I went from $350 to $1000 credit limit because of those sales. Out of those 3 years I did not use it for 2 years. Did not put a dime on the card, didn't have a balance, and yet they still kept increasing me. I just started using the card again (both at VS and Bath and Body Works), and I will be hitting the sales this year. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.