Established Member
LizF

WFNNB?

I am trying to track down & request reopening of 2 store cards to see if I can retain the old accts on my CRs.  The stores (one is Victoria's Secret) no longer have a record as they are old & gone, so I was trying to contact WFNNB (World Financial Network National Bank), who issues the cards.

I could only find one phone number: 800-675-5685, which gave me a recording saying the call would be monitored...then transferred me to their Customer Relations department, where I was on hold for approx. 2 minutes and received what amounted to a voicemail recording.

Is there another #? 

Starting Equifax Score: 747
Current Equifax Score: 747
Goal Equifax Score: 775

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

Re: WFNNB?

Many WFNNB accounts are maintained by Alliance Data (located in Columbus/Westerville OH). You can try to locate a number for them and see if they are able to research.

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+