Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WELLS FARGO ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WELLS FARGO ?

TI JUST APPLIED SO I HAD TO OPENED A SAVING WITH 300.00 DEPOSIT MY QUESTION IS THAT I WENT TO THE BANK AND THE APPLICATION IS PENDING AS PER THE BANKER THEY PULLED EQUIFAXS WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF BEING APPROVED I CALLED AND THEY SAID IT WILL BE UNDER REVIEW AND ANYONE HAS A BACK DOOR NUMBER SO I CAN CALL A CREDIT ANALYST  SO THEY CAN APPROVE IT..... WELL IM STILL NOT DENIED BANKER SAID USUALLY WHEN ITS DENIED THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY TELLS THEM DENIED. ALSO WAS ADVICED BY BANKER THET AS FOR KNOW DUE TO ECONOMY EVEN WITH GOOD OR EXCELLENT CREDIT THEY ARE DENYING CREDIT SHE SAID THAT WITH IN 1 1/2 THEY SHOULD START LENDING MONEY AND GIVING CREDIT AS PER WHAT SHE SAID. ANY ADVICE ON A BACK DOOR NUMBER TO WELLSFARGO CREDIT ANALYST....... THANKS 
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WELLS FARGO ?

hi sorry to bug you all just wanted to know has anyone had pending or under review while appliying for the wells fargo secured card and if yes did you get approved or what? application still under review
Message 2 of 8
voidman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
hi sorry to bug you all just wanted to know has anyone had pending or under review while appliying for the wells fargo secured card and if yes did you get approved or what? application still under review

When I started with wells fargo CC, I had first applied for unsecure card was denied and then applied for the secured card with $1000 deposit. The card was approved in 2 days. 

-void
Message 3 of 8
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

The thread with a list of backdoor numbers is here. It's set as a sticky so it's right at the top of the credit card forums. Also, please do not type in all caps, it's considered yelling.
Message 4 of 8
marty56
Super Contributor

I would avoid them.  6 years a go they marked me a 30 day late because the payment was recevived 2 days after it was due since the next statement drop date was 1 day after they payment was due.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 5 of 8
voidman
Established Contributor

@marty56 wrote:
I would avoid them.  6 years a go they marked me a 30 day late because the payment was recevived 2 days after it was due since the next statement drop date was 1 day after they payment was due.

Not many banks are going to like you for making the payment late even if it was not your fault. I have been banking with them for over 2 years and my experence with them has been +ve all the time. 

Once due to misunderstanding, I made a checkcard purchase over available balance in the account, I notified them and they fixed it by reversing some sort of fees. 

-void
Message 6 of 8
marty56
Super Contributor

I total get the late fee and APR part.  Marking it late 30 days when it was only 2 days late seems a little extreme and enough to not do business with them or recommend them to others.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok guys thanks for all your comments just lets wait till tommorrow monday to see if its approved since its under review what im afraid of is that since i do not bank with them probably they will denied because the rep told me they will see how i have been banking with them but cross my fingers hope to get it. after i get these secured card i will not apply no where else untill 6 or 7 months because i want to buy a house asnd the good thing is that they have extended the 8,000 for first time home buyers till 4/2010. well then what do you all think
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.