cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS THE FICO SCORE OF 720 REALLY MEANS TO THE LENDER?

Valued Contributor

Re: WHAT IS THE FICO SCORE OF 720 REALLY MEANS TO THE LENDER?


astritaho1979 wrote:

dodgeball wrote:

this tread is awesome! As I have eluded to the average score is really in the 680's not in the 700's like fico claims. there is only one state where credit scores average over 710. The law of averages do not support Fico's claims.


i believe the score average also vary from zip code as well.So i guess u need to focus on the zip code average.My zip code average score is 744 in northern illinois


Where does one find their ZIP code average score? 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 61 of 64
Frequent Contributor

Re: WHAT IS THE FICO SCORE OF 720 REALLY MEANS TO THE LENDER?


visorboy1974 wrote:

astritaho1979 wrote:

dodgeball wrote:

this tread is awesome! As I have eluded to the average score is really in the 680's not in the 700's like fico claims. there is only one state where credit scores average over 710. The law of averages do not support Fico's claims.


i believe the score average also vary from zip code as well.So i guess u need to focus on the zip code average.My zip code average score is 744 in northern illinois


Where does one find their ZIP code average score? 


If you have a membership with equifax.com you will see your zip code and the average score for that zip code


COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 62 of 64
Valued Contributor

Re: WHAT IS THE FICO SCORE OF 720 REALLY MEANS TO THE LENDER?


astritaho1979 wrote:

visorboy1974 wrote:

astritaho1979 wrote:

dodgeball wrote:

this tread is awesome! As I have eluded to the average score is really in the 680's not in the 700's like fico claims. there is only one state where credit scores average over 710. The law of averages do not support Fico's claims.


i believe the score average also vary from zip code as well.So i guess u need to focus on the zip code average.My zip code average score is 744 in northern illinois


Where does one find their ZIP code average score? 


If you have a membership with equifax.com you will see your zip code and the average score for that zip code


I do.  That score is an EQ score...it's not a FICO.

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 63 of 64
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: WHAT IS THE FICO SCORE OF 720 REALLY MEANS TO THE LENDER?


visorboy1974 wrote:

astritaho1979 wrote:

visorboy1974 wrote:

astritaho1979 wrote:

dodgeball wrote:

this tread is awesome! As I have eluded to the average score is really in the 680's not in the 700's like fico claims. there is only one state where credit scores average over 710. The law of averages do not support Fico's claims.


i believe the score average also vary from zip code as well.So i guess u need to focus on the zip code average.My zip code average score is 744 in northern illinois


Where does one find their ZIP code average score? 


If you have a membership with equifax.com you will see your zip code and the average score for that zip code


I do.  That score is an EQ score...it's not a FICO.


Its not bu it will show you how is the averages on that zip code.


COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 64 of 64