Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH FINGERHUT

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH FINGERHUT

I was just recently another proud recipient of their first (for me anyway) temporary CLI on the grounds that my next order at least matches the temp credit limit increase. It was the last straw for me and i closed it out last week. Checked my reports today and it was indeed listed PAID,closed BUT WITH THE TEMP CLI LEFT SHOWING. I'll take it, even with the now closed account Smiley Very Happy

Just a tip for anyone else considering ending their own FNGHT account while the temp limit is in place and not expired yet.

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I was just recently another proud recipient of their first (for me anyway) temporary CLI on the grounds that my next order at least matches the temp credit limit increase. It was the last straw for me and i closed it out last week. Checked my reports today and it was indeed listed PAID,closed BUT WITH THE TEMP CLI LEFT SHOWING. I'll take it, even with the now closed account Smiley Very Happy

Just a tip for anyone else considering ending their own FNGHT account while the temp limit is in place and not expired yet.

@CreditMagic,

Eh?  Thats a funny post.

Message 12 of 28
elim
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

lol good one! I acctually think i'll try that with any card i close (SP CLI's only of course) great idea!

Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Temporary CLI's....Gee, what a concept.
Message 14 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Temporary CLI's....Gee, what a concept.

Yep sir, i read so many others saddled with that demand and after many many months and finally reaching a $2200 limit after 18 months with them, they dropped the stupid deal my way and so i answered it with closing out fingerhut the same day. Not in the mood to BUY limit increases by demand. Not Happening!!

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I wanted to pay for CLIs, I'd get CreditOne. (If I wasn't blacklisted.)

Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is Fingerhut?  Sounds like a bad XXX movie.

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingercut is a store card for an overpriced catalogue.
Message 18 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

http://www.fingerhut.com/home.jsp

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

LOL..Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.