Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Re: WHAT THE FISHSTICKS!!

@CC365 I will definetly keep that advice in mind. Thank you! 

Closing all of these credit card accounts once paid off for a fresh start.
$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 6 months, Utilization 74%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14
Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

@distantarray My dad already has those credit cards, and my parents currently cant get more credit cards and do a joint with me beacuse their debt UTL is high and banks hate that so we are currently working on lowering it asap and then are chances of being doing a joint will be greater. 

Closing all of these credit card accounts once paid off for a fresh start.
$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 6 months, Utilization 74%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14
Established Contributor
JonStur

I have a six figure income and not ashamed to say I have a Fingerhut account. It is a relatively old trade line that I don't use often, but they are not a shabby outfit like they used to be years ago when I was married and had a family on a budget. The holiday season is the perfect time to use them because they offer 6mos. no payment deals. So it's not a horrible creditor if they are used properly...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Established Contributor
distantarray

JonStur wrote:

I have a six figure income and not ashamed to say I have a Fingerhut account. It is a relatively old trade line that I don't use often, but they are not a shabby outfit like they used to be years ago when I was married and had a family on a budget. The holiday season is the perfect time to use them because they offer 6mos. no payment deals. So it's not a horrible creditor if they are used properly...

not horrible just horribly over priced

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+