cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT THE FISHSTICKS!!

Senior Contributor

Re: WHAT THE FISHSTICKS!!

@CC365 I will definetly keep that advice in mind. Thank you! 

Banking with CBofTV, BofH, and BBVA. All three are free checking accounts.
First Premier CC $500
Chapter 7 BK Discharged on 7/11/16
Equifax, Experian, Transunion, and ChexSystem are FROZEN.
Gardening Since 10/25/2017
Message 21 of 24
Senior Contributor

@distantarray My dad already has those credit cards, and my parents currently cant get more credit cards and do a joint with me beacuse their debt UTL is high and banks hate that so we are currently working on lowering it asap and then are chances of being doing a joint will be greater. 

Banking with CBofTV, BofH, and BBVA. All three are free checking accounts.
First Premier CC $500
Chapter 7 BK Discharged on 7/11/16
Equifax, Experian, Transunion, and ChexSystem are FROZEN.
Gardening Since 10/25/2017
Message 22 of 24
Established Contributor

I have a six figure income and not ashamed to say I have a Fingerhut account. It is a relatively old trade line that I don't use often, but they are not a shabby outfit like they used to be years ago when I was married and had a family on a budget. The holiday season is the perfect time to use them because they offer 6mos. no payment deals. So it's not a horrible creditor if they are used properly...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Message 23 of 24
Established Contributor

JonStur wrote:

I have a six figure income and not ashamed to say I have a Fingerhut account. It is a relatively old trade line that I don't use often, but they are not a shabby outfit like they used to be years ago when I was married and had a family on a budget. The holiday season is the perfect time to use them because they offer 6mos. no payment deals. So it's not a horrible creditor if they are used properly...

not horrible just horribly over priced

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 24 of 24