Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT THE FISHSTICKS!!

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: WHAT THE FISHSTICKS!!

@CC365 I will definetly keep that advice in mind. Thank you! 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 21 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@distantarray My dad already has those credit cards, and my parents currently cant get more credit cards and do a joint with me beacuse their debt UTL is high and banks hate that so we are currently working on lowering it asap and then are chances of being doing a joint will be greater. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 22 of 24
JonStur
Established Contributor

I have a six figure income and not ashamed to say I have a Fingerhut account. It is a relatively old trade line that I don't use often, but they are not a shabby outfit like they used to be years ago when I was married and had a family on a budget. The holiday season is the perfect time to use them because they offer 6mos. no payment deals. So it's not a horrible creditor if they are used properly...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 23 of 24
distantarray
Established Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

I have a six figure income and not ashamed to say I have a Fingerhut account. It is a relatively old trade line that I don't use often, but they are not a shabby outfit like they used to be years ago when I was married and had a family on a budget. The holiday season is the perfect time to use them because they offer 6mos. no payment deals. So it's not a horrible creditor if they are used properly...

not horrible just horribly over priced

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.