cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHATS UP WITH CITI DIVIDEND PLATINUM SELECT MASTERCARD ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHATS UP WITH CITI DIVIDEND PLATINUM SELECT MASTERCARD ??

Whats up with this?

I have a 4 year old citi dividend platinum select mastercard cc with 4 years of PERFECT HISTORY! and 24 year perfect trade line history with a 820-835 fico (these are NOT FAKO scores they are the real thing) on all three reporting agency's.

I use it every month, 1% utl.

It has a credit limit.

Never late.

PIF.

When I pulled MYFICO 3 reports and scores yesterday, CITI did NOT show up at all on any of them, ziltch,noda,nothing?

Valuable perfect history going to waste, TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

When I called citi, they said they do in fact report to all 3 bureau's and I need to write and inform citi's credit dispute department.

Is it possible that the consumer credit reports that come directly from the bureau's differ from MYFICO?

This is bizzare.

Whats up with that?

Please chime in

Message Edited by AllTheNationsWillMournUSA on 12-15-2007 05:35 AM
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: WHATS UP WITH CITI DIVIDEND PLATINUM SELECT MASTERCARD ??

Are you / were you an AU on Citi card and removed?

Did you dispute any "not mine" blank disputes with CRAs?

I would pull a hard copy from each CBR and confirm..meanwhile, send a letter off to Citi
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never been an AU on any account.

I have been the only user on this account and never any AU on this account.

Never did and never will put someone else on my credit as an AU or me on there's, never.

Never disputed anything other than some minor name variations and addresses, ect, and that was a year ago. Never anything negitive financialy.Never late,Im 46 and have a perfect 24 year trade line history with an 820-835 fico on all three agency's.

Im not sure what a not mine "blank" dispute is?

ALSO: If the hard copy of the reports that I ordered at the same time as MYFICO do in fact show citi on them, then why did'nt MYFICO show citi on there's after paying $49.95 for the infomation yesterday?, If so, a refund is in order for not getting what I paid for, less the promo code discount of course.

Whats up with that?

Message Edited by AllTheNationsWillMournUSA on 12-15-2007 05:39 AM
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are there any other GURU'S who would consider to chime in on these issue's?

Message Edited by AllTheNationsWillMournUSA on 12-15-2007 05:40 AM
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second, if they are showing on reports from the other bureaus, they should definitely be showing here at myfico.  Myfico pulls your reports directly from the bureaus themselves. I have heard some strange thing as far as reporting on Citicards lately.  There was an earlier post here on a shell card I think as well.  It is also issued by citi.

Have you seen this card reporting on a bureau pulled directly from the source?  I have three business cards with Citi and only one is currently reporting to my business crdit reports.

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-15-2007 09:19 AM
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just pulled the hard copy's of the reports via phone/u.s. mail at the same time as myfico so I will not see them in the mail for another 10 days or so.
Message 7 of 11
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

My Citi Shell card hasn't updated to the bureau's since June. My Citi PremierPass is reporting.
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 8 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

AllTheNationsWillMournUSA wrote:

Im 46 and have a perfect 24 year trade line history with an 820-835 fico on all three agency's.

So it is obviously not hurting you at all!  Getting it to report will make very little difference in your scores, and your scores are high enough to get anything you can afford!

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 11
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

I have a Citi Dividend Platinum Select MasterCard, and it has been consistently reported to all 3 bureaus. 
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.