Did you mean: 

WHICH CARD????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHICH CARD????

@Anonymous wrote:
Umm I can't I stated that am over the 5/24 rule that chase now has

Just curious how that is since you just stated its been two years since you added a card??

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should use Chase Freedom if buying the tires at a wholesale club like BJ's. They are the best to buy Michelin tires from. They do the treadlife warranty in-house, 36k hazard warranty included, rotate balance for life.
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

End of This month I have 4 injuries being removed 2 by cap one, 1 by chase, and 1 by discover
Message 13 of 20
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
End of This month I have 4 injuries being removed 2 by cap one, 1 by chase, and 1 by discover

Wow, you really get into the credit game. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am closing my two cap 1s at the end of this month. They have really low limits about 2000$ combined. So I just want to apply for a decent card now that my scores are higher.
Message 15 of 20
maxq
Regular Contributor

I think if you are just trying to get some rewards back from purchasing tires then just use one of your cards that would give you 1% back. At least your getting something.

If you want to get a new account you could go with the CITIDC since that would net you 2%. Not sure if a new account and HP is something you want to do or just thinking about but that's an option.

Any reason why your closing 2 cap1 accounts? You know you probably could combine accounts(hard to say without knowing what you have) but that could help narrow cards down, increase your CL and maybe even get you 1.5% if you have a QS.

Goal of 825+ Gardening since 05/05/2017
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a quicksilver one and journey
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

This post is a mess. Are you actually applying or are you wanting to use your current lineup? Unless you're doing something with a new card and spend bonus then you're only getting 1-1.5% which isn't worth the trouble of a debate, especially if you're going to PIF.

If you're wanting a new card then that's a whole new discussion
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Umm I can't I stated that am over the 5/24 rule that chase now has

Just curious how that is since you just stated its been two years since you added a card??

@Anonymous wrote:

The 5 in the 5/24 is for new accounts, not for inquiries. It seems like maybe you're thinking it's for inquiries. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.