Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

WIP - Credit Card Wallpaper idea

Once I get all my new cards and the various statement dates, etc...Im thinking of taking a photo of each card and making a wallpaper that has them (with numbers redacted).  Once each card I would have the due date and the statement cut date.  I will also have a ledger to tell me which month to let which card report a balance.  Here is my example.  What yall think?

photo.JPG

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: WIP - Credit Card Wallpaper idea

Duncanrr wrote:

Once I get all my new cards and the various statement dates, etc...Im thinking of taking a photo of each card and making a wallpaper that has them (with numbers redacted).  Once each card I would have the due date and the statement cut date.  I will also have a ledger to tell me which month to let which card report a balance.  Here is my example.  What yall think?

That's a good visual, just be sure not to post it on these forums, redact or no redact. There's a rule in place to protect posters that don't allow personal CC pics.

Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

llecs wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

That's a good visual, just be sure not to post it on these forums, redact or no redact. There's a rule in place to protect posters that don't allow personal CC pics.

Ok.  I guess some people have forgotten to edit out names/numbers before in past and yall dont want the liability associated with it.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

There are two reasons why posting of CC pics aren't allowed: 1) many use it as a form of bragging or boasting (as if having 7 Palladiums isn't enough) and 2) despite editing, there are ways to pull of redacted info. I personally was able to pull off the name, CC #, expiration date, and company name of some personal and business cards posted on these very forums. I removed the pic as a mod, the OP got upset, then I read off the info via PM. He disappeared along with the pics on a picture hosting site. For that reason alone, we remove the pics to protect your and others' info.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}