Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOHOO! Macys goodwill response

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOHOO! Macys goodwill response

Please can someone help me with the same information, l.e fax, address or any contact information for the same department for Capital one?

Regards

Uche

Message 11 of 15
score_building
Senior Contributor

OHGOD wrote:

Please can someone help me with the same information, l.e fax, address or any contact information for the same department for Capital one?

Regards

Uche

Welcome to the Forums OHGOD!  Each thread has a topic, you will likely have a better response if you start a new thread with your Cap1 topic. 

Unfortunately, I can tell you preemptively that cap1 has what is probably one of the worst records of any issuer on good will requests, that doesn't mean it is not worth a try...

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

score_building

Sorry if i seem to have highjacked this post and thanks so much for that info.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh this is so perfect! I have one late payment from forever ago on it still - I know  because it's so long ago it might not matter a GREAT deal but every little bit helps Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, I  absolute adore Macys's!!  Each time I've asked for a CLI, they approved me with now hard pulls. 

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.