Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOT WOOT got a Credit One card

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

WOOT WOOT got a Credit One card

Applied online and was approved for a whopping 250 CL, sock drawer it goes until a rainey day
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOT WOOT got a Credit One card

Are you trying to build up credit?  Make sure you pay the annual fee or processing fee right away, and use it occassionally for small purchases (PIF monthly) or else it does no good to have applied for the card.
Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

they gave me $150 cli on 6th month. I used it a lot though
Message 3 of 8
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Thanks for the tip, I planned on using it once a month just to keep it active, I will have the 5.75 monthly charge taken out of my checking acct so I won't forget to pay it.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great card for takeout and giving you a positive TL.   But that is all it is good for. 

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 07-23-2008 08:49 AM
Message 5 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

It is a good card to build credit. Setup billpay with your bank and pay it through your bank to creditone that way you can avoid additional charge. I gave me a new start.  I always paid ontime and I never had any problems with them.
Message 6 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Here we go again...
Message 7 of 8
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

I had the card for a year with a $250 limit, and they would not give a cli, so in a huff I canceled about a week ago.  Not a bad card to rebuild, but drove me crazy that $5.50 per month charge.
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.