Re: LIMIT UPDATE

@MrShush wrote:

My current profile:

EQ 746 TU 764 EX unknown HHI undisclosed

13 cards highest limit 13K

14 years for oldest account AAoA 4 years

Util about 19 or 20 %

Does that cover it?

I'm guessing no baddies?  Did they hit all 3?  They did for me & initially declined me totally based on my EX report.  I'm currently awaiting a manual review of my app.

I'm around the 730 ish mark on TU & EQ.  about 30%  util. & AAoA 4 yrs.  Apped for the blue cash.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 25
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

My current profile:

EQ 746 TU 764 EX unknown HHI undisclosed

13 cards highest limit 13K

14 years for oldest account AAoA 4 years

Util about 19 or 20 %

Does that cover it?

I'm guessing no baddies?  Did they hit all 3?  They did for me & initially declined me totally based on my EX report.  I'm currently awaiting a manual review of my app.

I'm around the 730 ish mark on TU & EQ.  about 30%  util. & AAoA 4 yrs.  Apped for the blue cash.

I honestly don't know if they did hit all 3. I do have one collection on EX that I WILL NOT pay due to the fraudulent placement and reporting of it by some zombie CA for BMG.

Since I was approved in only a few seconds, I'm hoping they don't hit all my reports.

Message 12 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I had the EX baddie too.  How old was yours?

Mine was my fed student loan.  For years all was OK!  Then as soon as I paid it off, they reported as a collection.  I sent AMEX all my proof.  Uncle Sam is a LIAR!

Message 13 of 25
MrShush
Valued Contributor

It's pretty old but won't fall off until next year. BMG is a fraud and so is the collection.

Message 14 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

MrShush....I really have to thank you for posting all this.  Reading this got me anxious so I went to the email they sent & onto the link that (originally) showed I'd been denied....POOF!!!!!

Welcome BungalowMo. Here is the status of the Card application(s) you submitted to us.
Date Received Card Status of Application Next Step
Jan 28, 2011 
BLUE CASH (SM) FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
 Approved 
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer

The information above is the latest we have regarding your application(s). If you don't see the Card(s) you applied for listed here, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST).

For answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about your application, click here

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy  You gave me the kick in the BEhind I needed to check into this!

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW! AMEX BLUE INSTANT APPROVAL!

Mr.Shush - How far apart were your AMEX apps when you got approved for the Blue?

Message 16 of 25
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Forrest: It has been easily 6 months. Mo: congrats on that approval!!!
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response Mr. Shush.  I was just approved 2 weeks ago for an AMEX CC that was backdated to 95 (huge bump in AAoA), so I'm really interested in adding another but don't want to rock the boat with another app so soon.  I'll try your approach and wait 6 months to apply.

Message 18 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Cheers MrShush!!!  I got 10k too!!!

Message 19 of 25
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Ill drink to that! Congrats again Mo!
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.