Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

WOW! BoA CLI

I just logged in to do my daily AA paranoia check of all my accounts, and had to do a double-take. I got a 3k CLI from BoA to hit 10k! UNSOLICITED! This credit gardening is really starting to pay off!

So, here's the rundown for the interested:

• On average I charge 2 to 3k per month and PIF. I NEVER carry a balance.
  • I use the card a LOT- almost daily.
  • It's my 'every day' card that I use for gas, groceries, cell phone, insurance, clothes, etc...
  • I make two payments per month (one just before the due date to guarantee no finance charges for the next month & one just before the statement close date to get a zero balance to report)
  • I have checking, savings, and CD accounts with BoA
  • My FICO scores are hanging steady in the low-to-mid 700s

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Established Contributor
Itsmeagain

Re: WOW! BoA CLI

Congrats !!! . . . How long since your last unsolicited CLI?  Or have you ever had one before?

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

WTG!
Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

My last unsolicited CLI was in January, right around the annual anniversary for getting that card.

Itsmeagain wrote:
Congrats !!! . . . How long since your last unsolicited CLI?  Or have you ever had one before?

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Frequent Contributor
wndrwmn78

Congrats!!! That must feel really good.

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
cartercorp

LilMirth wrote:

I just logged in to do my daily AA paranoia check of all my accounts

LOL Congrats on the cli....

Valued Member
sycotik

I just hit the CLI button on the BOA homepage.  It went from 2.5k to 5k.  It was a soft pull as well.  Congrats on getting to 5 figures also.
Senior Contributor
score_building

WTG!  congrats!
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Frequent Contributor
Karatz

LilMirth wrote:

I just logged in to do my daily AA paranoia check of all my accounts, and had to do a double-take. I got a 3k CLI from BoA to hit 10k! UNSOLICITED! This credit gardening is really starting to pay off!

So, here's the rundown for the interested:

• On average I charge 2 to 3k per month and PIF. I NEVER carry a balance.
  • I use the card a LOT- almost daily.
  • It's my 'every day' card that I use for gas, groceries, cell phone, insurance, clothes, etc...
  • I make two payments per month (one just before the due date to guarantee no finance charges for the next month & one just before the statement close date to get a zero balance to report)
  • I have checking, savings, and CD accounts with BoA
  • My FICO scores are hanging steady in the low-to-mid 700s

I also make that 1st payment just in case I forget or can't make the 2nd one.

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}