Did you mean: 

WOW Chase Freedom design is pretty sweet

tag
omgitsphilly
New Contributor

Re: WOW Chase Freedom design is pretty sweet

@Anonymous wrote:

@omgitsphilly wrote:

Yes def has a shiny look to it. I love it .... Blue.... with a twist of lime green its pretty epic. I do feel like i have a jewel in my hands. I dont even wanna use it because it looks that amazing. I do not want to scratch it lol

The finish on the Freedom doesn't scratch very easily. I use mine every day and still get comments on how new it looks!

really? thanks didnt know that. 

Message 11 of 21
E150GT
Frequent Contributor

Chase does have good looking cards. I like my slate's looks. 

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $12k United Explorer-$5k
Message 12 of 21
BearOSO
Contributor

I wish I was capable of relishing the green tint the Freedom has...colorblind Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 21
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I love the design myself but irritated with that damn sticker they put on it when you first get it!!! That glue smudges on it makes it look like crap!!! Grrrrrrr...

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 21
tray
Valued Contributor

WoW I wish someone can show a pic of this card I must have an old chase freedom design because the card looks plain, maybe I should request a replacement card???

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 15 of 21
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tray yes please do it is awesome!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 21
BearOSO
Contributor

@tray wrote:

WoW I wish someone can show a pic of this card I must have an old chase freedom design because the card looks plain, maybe I should request a replacement card???

Edited - unfortunately we can't post pics of CCs that belong to you or someone else. 

Message 17 of 21
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Def. agree with you. Every time i open my wallet i cant help but stare at how beautiful it is. Lol The CSP is also beautiful, sleek and metallic Lol.
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 18 of 21
Leadberry
Established Contributor

@BearOSO wrote:

@tray wrote:

Edited - unfortunately we can't post pics of CCs that belong to you or someone else. 

Wow, that is way better looking than the Freedom card I had (ca. 2007)!

FICO Scores 800+
Message 19 of 21
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 I AGREE!! The nasty glue residue doesnt come off, so when ever that happens we just order replacements since they dont some with that nasty sticker Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.