Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! Circuit city almost doubled my CL

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

WOW! Circuit city almost doubled my CL

Last nite on a whim I applied on line for a cli from 1000 to 2500. Received a message today that they could only give me a partial increase. NEW CL is $1800!!! I'll take it. (need help with uti)

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW! Circuit city almost doubled my CL

Congrats Eric!! Not a bad increase at all.  And much better than a NO!!

Since this is with Chase, I will assume a hard pull?

Message 2 of 12
Eric958
Established Contributor

yes,short app said they will check credit history. I haven't checked yet to see who they pulled but I'm pretty sure they pulled EX.

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it looks like it was worth the hard pull. I went on a soft-only increase spree yesterday. I can't afford any hards, so I will leave Chase alone. Smiley Tongue

If they would just leave ME alone. I check my online banking, Pre-approved cards. I go to the branch, Pre-approved, check the mail, same. Geesh! It's hard to keep saying no, lol.

Message 4 of 12
Eric958
Established Contributor

hahahaha yea I know the feeling. Well atleast things are starting to look up for us, This credit re-education is hard work.

Good luck on your FUTURE CLI's

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last 2 CLI with Circuit City were pull free.  Then again, it was 6 months ago.
Message 6 of 12
Eric958
Established Contributor

Just checked, I see a inQ from First USA Bank! I sure hope this is Circuit cities card (chase}servicer!!!

BTW they pulled EQ!!!!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, that's Chase!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried them a few days ago thinking they might be generous since CC just filed BK. No go, they also double harded me, Chase and First Usa  @*!$&^%. That was sure a rookie mistake, never considered I'd take two hits for nothing (on a company that will be out of business by spring). Emails back and forth haven't been too friendly on my part.Smiley Mad
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
. Emails back and forth haven't been too friendly on my part.Smiley Mad

Dont forget to post them up so we have entertainment! J/K.Sorry to hear about the 2 hard pulls. I know all about wasted pulls. What happens when they go out of business? I am assuming the TL will close with them, so I really dont see how or why they would increase any ones CL.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.