Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW...LOWE'S CLI

tag
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

WOW...LOWE'S CLI

I logged on to my account with Lowe's to make sure my payment posted and decided to hit the CLI and wow $4650.00 increase. Now my CL is $9300. I accepted. That's huge for me.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: WOW...LOWE'S CLI

Congrats!!!!!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

they are still gemb right? i've never seen a gemb cli like that, nice.

Message 3 of 10
UpNUp
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes they are GEMB. I had my Lowes card since June '08. Started at 2K. Then went to 4K to 5K to 10K. Last increase was 5K.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RozBuds wrote:

I logged on to my account with Lowe's to make sure my payment posted and decided to hit the CLI and wow $4650.00 increase. Now my CL is $9300. I accepted. That's huge for me.

Is it every 4th or 6th statement before you can hit the luv button?

Message 5 of 10
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

RozBuds...that's outstanding!  Smiley Happy

Congratulations!!

Message 6 of 10
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the Congrats. Yes, it is GEMB. I am not sure about CLI every 4th and 6th statement. I don't hit these at any given time. I just did it and then BIG WOW. I'll make a little note of the date and maybe go for it again in four or six months. I have used the card mostly for two good size purchases at their promo deal, pay them off. If I use it to buy plants and gardening items I then it off. At this time I had just paid for a small purchase and now no balance and just hit the button.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 8 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I wish GE would treat all there store cards like the Lowes card.  Lowes and Sams seem to be the highest CL's GE offers... oh and carecredit.

Why do all the clothing stores get left in the dark with 100 CL's!?!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UpNUp wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes they are GEMB. I had my Lowes card since June '08. Started at 2K. Then went to 4K to 5K to 10K. Last increase was 5K.

My experience has been that they have doubled my credit limit each time I've asked for one.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.