Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Mom got a offer through the mail!!!

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

WOW Mom got a offer through the mail!!!

Yeap she got the First National Bank Of Omaha Platinum Edition Visa Card OFFER with a 9.99% APR FIXED FOR LIFE just thought I share. BIG BANKS ARE CALLNG US. hahha Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: WOW Mom got a offer through the mail!!!

Anyone know who the pull. just curious we live in California

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 2 of 16
lylesvegas
Contributor

Fantastic news !!  Did she app yet ?

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 3 of 16
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Would you know who they pull in CA? She hasnt applied.

Message 4 of 16
lylesvegas
Contributor

No, afraid I dont.. Dont worry someone will......

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 5 of 16
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@lylesvegas its ok Smiley Happy somebody will know...........somebody.............hahha

Message 6 of 16
lylesvegas
Contributor

Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 16
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

They were softing EX for me. I've gotten several offers in the mail from them, but never app'd. 

Also, each app they manually review so if you app and don't receive an instant approval that's normal. 

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 8 of 16
ricefed
Contributor

Don't get too excited. That offer doesn't mean anything great. I got the same offer last year and then got denied.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
Message 9 of 16
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Looking around, it seems they only look at Experian. I used a Maryland address and that is what they looked at. I know it's on the other side of the country, but other people also reported they only look at Experian.

@j_casteel wrote:

They were softing EX for me. I've gotten several offers in the mail from them, but never app'd. 

Also, each app they manually review so if you app and don't receive an instant approval that's normal. 

I wish I had waited to see if I would have gotten a better offer. I got the blue American Express one with 15.99. They say it's invitation only, but it is on their webpage.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.