cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW... Never seen this with Wells Fargo before!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

WOW... Never seen this with Wells Fargo before!

Am I just late for the party?

Wells Fargo Cash BackSM Card Terms and Conditions

If you meet the qualifications for a Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa Signature® card, you agree that the Bank may consider you for an upgrade from the Cash Back card to a Cash Back Visa Signature card.

If you have a current credit card with Wells Fargo and you are applying for an additional card, you agree to allow Wells Fargo to allocate your credit limits between your existing and new credit card accounts, to allow for use of both cards.  Please note that you always have the right to change or reallocate your limits on your own by calling Customer Service at any time, with certain restrictions.

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURESInterest Rates and Interest ChargesAnnual Percentage Rate (APR) for PurchasesAnnual Percentage Rate (APR) for Balance TransfersAPR for Cash Advances and Overdraft Protection AdvancesHow to Avoid Paying Interest on PurchasesMinimum Interest ChargeFor Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
0.00% introductory APR for 15 months.
After that your APR will be 12.15% to 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate.   
0.00% introductory APR for 15 months.
After that, your APR will be 12.15% to 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate.
23.99% to 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
This APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate.
Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing period. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00.
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://​www​.consumerfinance​.gov​/learnmore.
FeesAnnual FeeTransaction Fees
  • • Balance Transfers
None 

Introductory fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 15 months. After that, up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW... Never seen this with Wells Fargo before!

I don't understand. What is new and different about this?

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have never seen Wells Fargo offer 15 months!

Message 3 of 7
northface28
Established Contributor

Its true, I have this card and im on 0% until July of 2016.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have never seen Wells Fargo offer 15 months!

I think from what I've seen it's typically 12 months (or 6) for some cards like Propel AMEX.  But, I've seen 15 months advertised before on a couple of their other cards, including their Cash Back and their Rewards Visa I believe?.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash: 15 months of 0% apr and more cash back

Discover It: 14 month 0% apr but much better benefits

Chase Freedom: 0% apr for 15 months and much better benefits

Citi Simplicity & Diamond Preferred: 0% apr for 21 months

That's 5 cards that I came up with just off the top of my head that are better than this WF card, even with its 15 month 0% APR.

Message 6 of 7
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Yep, I'm also on 15 month 0% APR

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.