Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW Orchard Bank CLI

bump

Message 21 of 26
MagicShot
Contributor

Its HSBC, who know what they do? Magic 8 Ball? I have had only 4 100 cli on that recid card in 4 years same thing with their Best buy rewardzone mastercard.

my younkers, menards are closer 2000 if not more. they at least give me clis on those cards.

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called the backdoor number for Orchard and they are not taking phone requests for CLIs right now.  I asked the rep if it was because of the pending acquisition and she said "no" I believe it has something to do with the economy.  She said that they do periodic reviews and that my account looked great and that on the next review she was certain that I would get one.  I just thought I would let everyone know!  I guess waiting is the game.  Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 26
MagicShot
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just called the backdoor number for Orchard and they are not taking phone requests for CLIs right now.  I asked the rep if it was because of the pending acquisition and she said "no" I believe it has something to do with the economy.  She said that they do periodic reviews and that my account looked great and that on the next review she was certain that I would get one.  I just thought I would let everyone know!  I guess waiting is the game.  Smiley Sad

Orchard Bank always says that, I talked to them several times they always have some BS answer. its not really that clear as to why their not giving cli, but orchard bank and bbrzmc doesnt give decent clis.

Message 24 of 26
boardworks
Established Member

I called yesterday for a CLI and the CSR said that "HSBC has made a business decision across all of their companies to suspend any increases..."  I called BS, then saw this today; the CapitalOne acquisition is looming:

HSBC in talks to sell US credit card... http://bit.ly/p7SUqG

Rebuilding my credit since 2/2007; starting scores:
TU 584 | EQ 572 | EX 591
Scores as of 7/2011:
TU 738 | EQ 707 | EX 730 (Experian PLUS Score)

Message 25 of 26
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

I called yesterday too.  I was told that they stopped giving out customer requested CLIs last year but they still do auto CLIs.  The rep had no idea when that might happen.   I'm getting impatient with them.  In 4 years I've have one CLI and it was for a whopping $20.

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.