Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Orchard Bank CLI

tag
jackig64
New Contributor

WOW Orchard Bank CLI

All, I logged into my Orchard Bank card today and had a $200.00 CLI.  Not much I know, but considering I requested an increase a month ago and was denied I was pleasantly surprised.  $900 to $1100.00.  I haven't had an increase on this card since 2007.   

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Switch2007
Contributor

Re: WOW Orchard Bank CLI

Ok, this is getting intense! LOL! Someone else just posted a CLI with Cap1, and I've been waiting on one for both Cap1 and Orchard, with nothing... I'll log in and check mine shortly... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

**UPDATE** Just logged into my Orchard Account, and got a CLI of $200... so I'm up from $300 to $500... not much at all, definitely not worth the annual fee. Maybe I'll call to see about an Increase to at least 1k or close out... hmmmmmmm STILL good to see some movement. 

Starting Score: 08/01/2009 584
Current Score: 08/01/2011 EQ 684 EX (Lender Pull) 702 TU 712
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 26
beachwanttobetterfico
Valued Member

Same here, I had a $300 limit, logged on yesterday it was $300, just now, $500...I am in gardening mode, just got approved for a second card, HSBC Direct Rewards Discover with $750, so I am good for a while...

Message 3 of 26
ptkdude
Regular Contributor

How long have you guys had your Orchard Bank cards?

Message 4 of 26
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

That's great considering Orchard is owned by HSBC and from other posts they weren't giving out CLI due to the potential buyout.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 26
jackig64
New Contributor

I have had my Orchard since 2006

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just coming to post something similar.  Only $100 on my line but interesting since my request from 2 months ago was denied.

$100 is a bit of an insult though.  Orchard still on the chopping block as a result.

Message 7 of 26
eharley0142
Valued Member

I'm still at $300 after having the card since April '07.

I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if I get an increase.

Message 8 of 26
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

Same here.  I just logged into my account hoping for an increase but it's still at $320.  Smiley Sad  I've been with then since '07.

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked mine... an increase of $200 as well.. up to $720! Thanks OB! Maybe I can actually use your card!

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.