Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! Surprise (AUTO) Discover CLI!

tag
MrShush
Valued Contributor

WOW! Surprise (AUTO) Discover CLI!

As usual, I log in every day to check all my cards and notice they gave me a $1500 auto CLI! I went from $7490 to $8990 overnight! I cannont believe it--it' my first auto with them and the last CLI was via the telephone option back in October for 2K. I am really happy about it, but I was under the impression that they did not give auto CLIs to many with what they deem as a higher limit? Either way, I'm happy Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW! Surprise (AUTO) Discover CLI!

Congrats!

That's the sort of surpise that you actually want to see when you check your accounts, LOL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 14
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Discover likes to give $xx50, $xx90. I don't know why they don't make it even.Smiley Surprised

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrShush wrote:

As usual, I log in every day to check all my cards and notice they gave me a $1500 auto CLI! I went from $7490 to $8990 overnight! I cannont believe it--it' my first auto with them and the last CLI was via the telephone option back in October for 2K. I am really happy about it, but I was under the impression that they did not give auto CLIs to many with what they deem as a higher limit? Either way, I'm happy Smiley Very Happy

How nice!   Congratulations Mr.Shush !!     Smiley Wink

If you don't mind could you tell me how do you use this card and how you pay?  Thanks. 

Message 4 of 14
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

What are your scores currently?

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 5 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Thanks all! First, I have no idea what my scores are currently, but about 3 months ago my TU and EQ was about 725 and EX was 689, in other words, nothing remarkable. Second, I do carry a balance but pay it very aggressively and we use the card pretty heavily during 5% Bonus times. The day before the CLI came, I traded my Cash Back Bonus in for a statement credit. Of all my cards, this one gets used the most. If I missed anything, let me know.

Message 6 of 14
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats!  I received my CLI this morning.  Went from $4100 to $4600 after a chain of events this week with Discover. 

Message 7 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Thanks! Congrats to you as well Smiley Wink I was just reading your thread LOL!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome I love my Discover Escape

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! My card will be 2 in June and I've never received an auto CLI.  That was a nice surprise! Discover seems to like you!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.