Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Time Flies

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

WOW Time Flies

Hey everyone, it has been a long while since my last post. I registered on this forum back in 2010 at the age of 19 and I can't believe that three years have flown by. I’m now three years older and have graduated from college.

Because of this forum, I've reached my all-time high TU score of 763 from 700. I haven’t added much to my credit portfolio other than the AMEX Blue Cash, Chase CSP, and student loans since. What really mattered most is how my credits were utilized during my college years. It has built a foundation for the rest of my life. I’m glad I found this forum earlier on; otherwise, I would not be where I am today.

I just wanted to simply share my success and the knowledge I’ve gained through the brief three years.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: WOW Time Flies

@TheCreditKid wrote:

Hey everyone, it has been a long while since my last post. I registered on this forum back in 2010 at the age of 19 and I can't believe that three years have flown by. I’m now three years older and have graduated from college.

Because of this forum, I've reached my all-time high TU score of 763 from 700. I haven’t added much to my credit portfolio other than the AMEX Blue Cash, Chase CSP, and student loans since. What really mattered most is how my credits were utilized during my college years. It has built a foundation for the rest of my life. I’m glad I found this forum earlier on; otherwise, I would not be where I am today.

I just wanted to simply share my success and the knowledge I’ve gained through the brief three years.

Welcome back 

It's really nice to here success stories as yours bravo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Thank you for reporting back! Congratulations on your graduation and the successful building of your credit foundation.
Message 3 of 6
lithium78
Established Contributor

It's great to hear how well you are doing, especially at such a young age.  I sure wish this forum had been around when I was younger, because it would have helped me avoid a lot of problems I had back then.  Keep up the good work!

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Def in the same boat here! I love this forum!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 6
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone!! I <3 this forum

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.