New Contributor
jackig64

WOW...WFFNB (the Limited Card) is awesome

[ Edited ]

The only 30 day late that I have in the past 3 years was on my Limited Card.  And it was a stupid oversight over a $10.00 bill that I thought had been paid.  Well I just called them today and they told me that as a ONE TIME curtosey they would have it removed from the Credit Bureau's!!!!!!!!!!!!  The gal did it while I was on the phone.  Now, I wonder if my score will increase at all??/  What do you folks think will my score increase with this 30 day late deleted????

It was from June of 09.  IF only Cap One were this nice:smileysurprised:

Established Contributor
gbishere

Re: WOW...WFFNB (the Limited Card) is awesome

nice man congrats. That is great that they did that for you. The damage from a thirty day late two years ago wouldnt be that bad.

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: WOW...WFFNB (the Limited Card) is awesome

--but if it was your only late, you now have squeaky clean reports, and if it was one of several (or many, lol), you now have one less TL with a negative. That can help scores, too.

At any rate, congrats! I bad-mouthed them a lot early on due to reporting problems, but after they removed my lates (including a 60) without a blink, I love them.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+