Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW...WFFNB (the Limited Card) is awesome

tag
jackig64
New Contributor

WOW...WFFNB (the Limited Card) is awesome

The only 30 day late that I have in the past 3 years was on my Limited Card.  And it was a stupid oversight over a $10.00 bill that I thought had been paid.  Well I just called them today and they told me that as a ONE TIME curtosey they would have it removed from the Credit Bureau's!!!!!!!!!!!!  The gal did it while I was on the phone.  Now, I wonder if my score will increase at all??/  What do you folks think will my score increase with this 30 day late deleted????

It was from June of 09.  IF only Cap One were this niceSmiley Surprised

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW...WFFNB (the Limited Card) is awesome

nice man congrats. That is great that they did that for you. The damage from a thirty day late two years ago wouldnt be that bad.

Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: WOW...WFFNB (the Limited Card) is awesome

--but if it was your only late, you now have squeaky clean reports, and if it was one of several (or many, lol), you now have one less TL with a negative. That can help scores, too.

At any rate, congrats! I bad-mouthed them a lot early on due to reporting problems, but after they removed my lates (including a 60) without a blink, I love them.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.