Valued Contributor

WOW, i've got an invite to apply for First Premier.

[ Edited ]
I've just gone through my junk mail folder and found an invite to apply for First Premier CC. Should I? :smileyvery-happy:
Message Edited by wmarat on 09-08-2009 06:12 PM
IN VINO VERITAS.
Established Contributor

Re: WOW, i've got invite to applyy for First Premier.

wmarat wrote:
I've just went through my junk mail folder and found an invite to apply for First Premier CC. Should I? :smileyvery-happy:

Wow, that is a toughie!!!!  :smileywink:

Or, you could just leave it in the junk mail folder for kicks.

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Senior Contributor

Wow! You are one lucky dude!
Frequent Contributor

wmarat wrote:
I've just went through my junk mail folder and found an invite to apply for First Premier CC. Should I? :smileyvery-happy:

That would be a great boost to the ego.:smileyhappy:
Contributor

trash it

whats the interest rate?

do they still charge monthly maintnce fee?  $6-$7 monthly 

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 760
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

wmarat wrote:

I opted out and now look what I missed ... this choice opportunity.  Do you think if I opt back in I could be so lucky :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

New Contributor

xchap wrote:

trash it

whats the interest rate?

do they still charge monthly maintnce fee?  $6-$7 monthly 

Better yet, take that postage-paid envelope, stick the terms in it with all the objectionable terms circled and the words "KISS MY ***" written on it, and send that to them.  I did something similar with Applied Card Bank:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/blog/TXYDRRCFV2SB6ABR3M7RF5OH5M?eid=uX4y6841n3WkYnfeFqn0L2ogO695Q_B1aROksy...

The idea is, the more responses they get like that, the more they may think twice about sending such horribly predatory crap to people.

Starting Score: 677 EQ (1/21/09)/705 TU (1/21/09)/714 EXP (1/21/09)
Current Score: 707 EQ (9/21/10)/720 TU (3/27/10)/Darn you EXP
Goal Score: 720 on all three by end of 2010

Valued Contributor

Oh boy!  Oh boy! Oh boy!  Was it the black card?:smileysurprised:
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, wmarat! You are one of the chosen few. WTG! It should go nicely with your CC portfolio.

Just remember, the $179 in initial fees is a priviledge for access to many of FP's rewards and programs.

Senior Contributor

I don't know happened. I used to get frequent offers from them and I don't anymore. I'm not opt'ed out, either. I hope it doesn't mean I've done something wrong.

Smileys

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.