Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW

Creditaddict wrote:
I can totally see that I look dumb right now with my questions... but it is based in CA and I'm based in KY, and have nothing to do with justice or any other things listed in there affiliations that qualify you for membership... so don't want to waste an inquiry applying if they are then going to question how I qualify for membership with them from across the country.
I'm sorry for my constant questions on the same subjectSmiley Sad
I do read EVERYTHING in all these forums... I love them, and you all are a tremendous help.

You don't look dumb, and I'm certainly not trying to make you feel that way.

Trust us though, if a CU says that you are eligible to join if you are a member of a certain organization, and you are a member of that organization, they won't question you (they may require you to provide proof of that membership, but after that you are good to go as far as eligibility is concerned).  It won't matter where you live or what you do for a living, as long as you meet at least one of their requirements.

Message Edited by cheddar on 11-06-2007 12:41 PM
Message 21 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seriously!

Read this post!!!

You can join the Sherrifs Association for $35.00.  They allow ANYONE to join this association.

Then you are eligible to join the CU.  So yes there is a way for ANYONE to get this card. Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1: Would you PLEASE go to the Sleigh Center and STAY??? Smiley Very Happy You are totally out of control and I thought I was bad but even a "credit hog" like me knows when to stop! 

Don't let us see you on here after the new year saying you're maxed out on all those cards!Smiley Tongue
Message 23 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol msqueen

Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 105
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

lol, I finally get it all and I applied... they told me to call back in 24 hours to check status.
This normal?
*Climbing the walls waiting for that one word.... APPROVE!*
Message 25 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ashabbir, you are the new sheriff in town. 

ashabbir1 wrote:
I got approved for JFCU with 10,000 dollars and the guy I talked to he told me that if I need more credit limit he can increase it.

Message 26 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 your next goal a 15k card!
Message 27 of 105
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@SpecFile wrote:
Your room is all set to go at the Sleigh Center when you're ready ashabbir.Smiley Very Happy

Don't forget to confiscate his laptop and his cell phone!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 28 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol hauling

Can I at least keep one Smiley Happy?

Message 29 of 105
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
lol hauling
Can I at least keep oneSmiley Happy?

Nope. And I know perfectly well that, even without the laptop and phone, you will be training the pigeons on your windowsill to fly your apps to whatever cards in Mongolia or Uruguay you don't have yet! Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, that's a nice card you have. Don't go making it jealous by wining and dining more cards. At least, not right away...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 30 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.