Re: WOW

lol @ training the pigeons Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 105
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous @ training the pigeons Smiley Happy

You should rent a movie called "The Birdman of Alcatraz." That'll be you!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 32 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I will sign up for netflix. I have to use one of my cards anyway

lol

Message 33 of 105
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

LOL--I just had this flash--I bet you're actually someone who lives pretty cheaply, and you're going to find yourself truly challenged to get any usage at all on your cards! You'll need to use one card per week or something, and keep them on some sort of rotation.

I spent a month trying to get over $300 on my $30K CL card, just to have 1% reporting, and almost had a breakdown. (And gained 4 pounds from using it on fast food!) Then I wound up PIF'ing anyway, because I'm trying an experiment to see what happens with almost no revolving credit reporting for a month.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 34 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
LOL--I just had this flash--I bet you're actually someone who lives pretty cheaply, and you're going to find yourself truly challenged to get any usage at all on your cards! You'll need to use one card per week or something, and keep them on some sort of rotation.

I spent a month trying to get over $300 on my $30K CL card, just to have 1% reporting, and almost had a breakdown. (And gained 4 pounds from using it on fast food!) Then I wound up PIF'ing anyway, because I'm trying an experiment to see what happens with almost no revolving credit reporting for a month.

Tried that too. Was making me have a nervous breakdown trying to get exactly either 1 percent or 1 dollar!!
Message 35 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

omg hauling I am scared of you. You are a psychic.

You are right. I have like 70,000 to 80,000 sitting just in cash in different bank accounts

I have zero balance on all my credit cards

My car is paid off and my mortgage payment is just 427 per month

I make well over 6 figure income Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 105
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yep, you'll gain 10 lbs the first month. There are only so many copies of the Wall Street Journal that you can buy with your First Abusive Lenders Platinum Plus Visa! All that's left after that are high-fat lattes and baklava. Smiley Very Happy

Oh, wait, after a few months of that, you can use cards at the dentist for fillings...
Message 37 of 105
fused
Moderator Emeritus

SonorityGenius wrote:
You just join the Sherrif's Association for $35 one year fee and ur in JFCU!

So this is just another type of annual feee.
Message 38 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not really because you dont need to renew it after one year Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
I got approved for JFCU with 10,000 dollars and the guy I talked to he told me that if I need more credit limit he can increase it.

congrats, told ya so! now not to be a wet blanket, but i was approved for 25k nsa visa and was told i couldn't get a cl of more than 5k on a cc until 6 months on jfcu history. hope yours sticks!
Message 40 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.