Did you mean: 

WOW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW

fused wrote:

SonorityGenius wrote:
You just join the Sherrif's Association for $35 one year fee and ur in JFCU!

So this is just another type of annual feee.

fee with way cool bumper stickers!
Message 41 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks dnm

Yep he told me 10,000 dollars and plus if I want more increase he would do that.

Message 42 of 105
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

dnm45227 wrote: fee with way cool bumper stickers!
I have the eensiest bit of a lead-foot problem. Would one of those stickers be useful? Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 43 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:

dnm45227 wrote: fee with way cool bumper stickers!
I have the eensiest bit of a lead-foot problem. Would one of those stickers be useful? Smiley Very Happy

could at least give you an in for talking about it. i'll be giving up my fop plates when they expire (sad milestone), so i hope the sticker and mutual friends help out (hope i never have to find out though).
Message 44 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

so I will be getting a bumper sticker too Smiley Happy
Message 45 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
Thanks dnm

Yep he told me 10,000 dollars and plus if I want more increase he would do that.

i asked for 5k and was told i could have 25k. i accepted was told my card would come in about a week. the next day i logged on (go to log in screen put in account number and first four of your SS#) and saw my visa listed, cliked into and only 5k cl. i called and the rep said he was sorry, but they just instituted a 5k policy w/less than 6 moths membership as of 10/1/07.

not doubting waht you're saying, just saying the other shoe dropped for me.
Message 46 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
so I will be getting a bumper sticker too Smiley Happy

so far i've recieved three and three membership cards.
Message 47 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow I cant wait Smiley Happy

I dont know if I am getting more excited about getting the card or bumper stickers Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 105
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:

I dont know if I am getting more excited about getting the card or bumper stickers Smiley Happy

LMAO
Message 49 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

SonorityGenius wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:

LMAO

don't laugh, hopefully we have found a new obsession for him and he will stop apping. only thing is though, with his approach to collecting the bumber stickers will be attached to bumpers!
Message 50 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.