Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW

ChaoticKinesis wrote:
Which card is it that people are applying for? They have so many on their site.

nsa affinity visa for me. in 6 months i'm going after thier plat card. ashabbir1 get out of my way!
Message 81 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol dnm I am looking for 850 score

so no more applications for me Smiley Happy
Message 82 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Famous last words!  Smiley Very Happy
Message 83 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Sylvia Smiley Happy
Message 84 of 105
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Declined!
Message 85 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so sorry to hear that

What was the reason?

Thanks
Message 86 of 105
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

he just said I would receive a letter in a few days. I asked about counter offers, because they "suggested I apply for platinum vs. classic"
he said it looked like it was turned down but chance there could be something in the letter... doubt it!
I'm in the process of disputing half my credit report... so no more applying until that is completed... hopefully that will bring me up in the 600's Smiley Happy
Message 87 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:
he just said I would receive a letter in a few days. I asked about counter offers, because they "suggested I apply for platinum vs. classic"
he said it looked like it was turned down but chance there could be something in the letter... doubt it!
I'm in the process of disputing half my credit report... so no more applying until that is completed... hopefully that will bring me up in the 600's Smiley Happy

I always have the lowest standards.  As long as I don't hit 550!
Message 88 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol

Message 89 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok ashabbir1, did your 10k approval stick or did they drop you to 5k? i really want to know, they dropped me from 25 to 5 and gave me the 6 month rule as the reason.
Message 90 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.