Established Contributor
SonorityGenius

Re: WOW

dnm45227 wrote:

SonorityGenius wrote:
Reply in your PM.

dnm.. I am afraid to go to dinner with him and he will leave in the middle of it when a new card app is made avail online!

but, I will max out those cards and enjoy me a great "all you can eat" luxury dinner =D

did you send a pm, don't see one?

sorry meant "PM sent to you, ashabbir" (on his apaprent coercive dinner proposal..)

And my fear is that the restaurant will be offering a new Gold Rewards card and he will immediately jump on the guy with apps and cause a scene..... !! I cannot be dumped for a CREDIT app I will be demolised!
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

lol sonority. You dont have to worry about that I am in sleigh center for 2 years :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Sonority

did u get the hello kitty card ?

thanks
Established Contributor
SonorityGenius

ashabbir1 wrote:
Sonority

did u get the hello kitty card ?

thanks

I got the "We are processing.. let you know in X days" message..

Should I call? I dont even know who/what #

I better get the card.. But now i want that Virgin card since ur not talkin to me ashabbir!
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Are u on aim?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+