Reply
Senior Contributor
imducky
Posts: 3,432
Registered: ‎08-27-2007
0

Re: WOW



fused wrote:


SonorityGenius wrote:
You just join the Sherrif's Association for $35 one year fee and ur in JFCU!



So this is just another type of annual feee.


fee with way cool bumper stickers!
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1
Posts: 1,084
Registered: ‎06-24-2007
0

Re: WOW

Thanks dnm
 
Yep he told me 10,000 dollars and plus if I want more increase he would do that.
 
 
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup
Posts: 28,098
Registered: ‎04-01-2007
0

Re: WOW


dnm45227 wrote: fee with way cool bumper stickers!
I have the eensiest bit of a lead-foot problem. Would one of those stickers be useful? :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Senior Contributor
imducky
Posts: 3,432
Registered: ‎08-27-2007
0

Re: WOW



haulingthescoreup wrote:

dnm45227 wrote: fee with way cool bumper stickers!
I have the eensiest bit of a lead-foot problem. Would one of those stickers be useful? :smileyvery-happy:

could at least give you an in for talking about it. i'll be giving up my fop plates when they expire (sad milestone), so i hope the sticker and mutual friends help out (hope i never have to find out though).
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1
Posts: 1,084
Registered: ‎06-24-2007
0

Re: WOW

so I will be getting a bumper sticker too :smileyhappy:
Senior Contributor
imducky
Posts: 3,432
Registered: ‎08-27-2007
0

Re: WOW



ashabbir1 wrote:
Thanks dnm
 
Yep he told me 10,000 dollars and plus if I want more increase he would do that.
 
 


i asked for 5k and was told i could have 25k. i accepted was told my card would come in about a week. the next day i logged on (go to log in screen put in account number and first four of your SS#) and saw my visa listed, cliked into and only 5k cl. i called and the rep said he was sorry, but they just instituted a 5k policy w/less than 6 moths membership as of 10/1/07.
 
not doubting waht you're saying, just saying the other shoe dropped for me.
Senior Contributor
imducky
Posts: 3,432
Registered: ‎08-27-2007
0

Re: WOW



ashabbir1 wrote:
so I will be getting a bumper sticker too :smileyhappy:


so far i've recieved three and three membership cards.
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1
Posts: 1,084
Registered: ‎06-24-2007
0

Re: WOW

wow I cant wait :smileyhappy:
 
I dont know if I am getting more excited about getting the card or bumper stickers :smileyhappy:
 
Established Contributor
SonorityGenius
Posts: 729
Registered: ‎10-21-2007
0

Re: WOW



ashabbir1 wrote:
wow I cant wait :smileyhappy:
 
I dont know if I am getting more excited about getting the card or bumper stickers :smileyhappy:
 



LMAO
Senior Contributor
imducky
Posts: 3,432
Registered: ‎08-27-2007
0

Re: WOW



SonorityGenius wrote:


ashabbir1 wrote:
wow I cant wait :smileyhappy:
 
I dont know if I am getting more excited about getting the card or bumper stickers :smileyhappy:
 



LMAO


don't laugh, hopefully we have found a new obsession for him and he will stop apping. only thing is though, with his approach to collecting the bumber stickers will be attached to bumpers!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}