Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW

MommyofanAngel wrote:
So do you HAVE to apply for an account after CC approval? Or can you just get the CC?

i set up account and nsa membership to speed the process up (i even overnighted all the docs required). had my card in about 7 days. i suppose you could save an inq by just apping for the card, then setting things up if approved (call first to be sure), but imho getting the clock running on the 6 month history is worth the inq.
Message 61 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
lol dnm

ofcourse I was joking

lol

thought so, but after the uss pa incident!
Message 62 of 105
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

they told me to call back in 24 hours
Message 63 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:
they told me to call back in 24 hours

good luck! ashabirr1 got that response, i think he's happy with the way it turned out.
Message 64 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep  everything turned out fine Smiley Happy

card and bumper sticker in just 1 inquiry  you cant beat that Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 105
orl2185
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:

YES DUDE, got it approved with your positive attitude. Though only 5k is available. I also got LOC with them 10,000, but they were unable to increase cc till 6 months. hope they don't convert account to only 5k.

Super congrats though... Smiley Wink
Message 66 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:

YES DUDE, got it approved with your positive attitude. Though only 5k is available. I also got LOC with them 10,000, but they were unable to increase cc till 6 months. hope they don't convert account to only 5k.

orl, did your loc go ok, did they keep you at 10k, did they give you ckecks for it?
Message 67 of 105
orl2185
Established Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:

orl, did your loc go ok, did they keep you at 10k, did they give you ckecks for it?

Rep called at job today, no cr pull was needed sent them recent ps again. New CL is under my online account
Message 68 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks orl!
Message 69 of 105
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

To the people who got approved for credit cards with JFCU: Did they pull EQ exclusively? What were your FICOs? My EQ is at like 590 right now, it's my lowest.
Here we go again...
Message 70 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.