Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSECU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WSECU

Anyone use WSECU for banking and credit cards, etc.?  Are they conservative lenders?  What is your experience with their customer service?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WSECU

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone use WSECU for banking and credit cards, etc.?  Are they conservative lenders?  What is your experience with their customer service?

Welcome to the forums LobsterClaw!

Unfortunately I'm not certain many are going to be familiar with WSECU as it's specific to a subset of Washington state and there isn't much information I can find regarding their approvals online.  On the plus side it does have something like 1.5B in assets, so it's reasonably sized.  From what little information exists in the various databases of approvals, seems like they're OK but not generous with regards to limits, but the only information I can find is during the financial downturn and that's not going to be same today (where CU's are a *lot* more aggressive in lending across the board).

I'm big fan of collecting CU's though, it's worth checking out at least if you are eligible.

        
Message 2 of 3
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Re: WSECU

I have WSECU and they are fantastic. I do not however have any of their cards as they are pretty strick. In my opinion, it is better to bank with a company that offers outstanding services, not just high limits. They do offer their Q-Cash plus loans, which is an unsecured loan up to $4k that does report to the agencies. I used this to pay off insanely high interest rate furniture for our new house. 

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.