Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu Approval Process - Any Feedback is Needed and Welcome

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu Approval Process - Any Feedback is Needed and Welcome

Hey all guess what ... I got approved. Whoooooooo Hoooooooooo.  Called today to the number I was given to check my status and it stated I was approved. Spoke to a representative who advised I was approved for $3800. I know most of you have much higher limits, but this is now the highest limit I have with a much better offer for 0% APR. Still in rebuilding mode so I am pretty psyched. Now if I have the same luck with my BofA CLI request Smiley Happy

Edit to ask: Do all WaMu credit cards offer PFICO scores?

@Anonymous wrote:

I received my bazillionith offer for the WaMu Platinum credit card 0% APR thru 2010 and 9.9% thereafter. I cracked and applied yesterday. I was also told it would take up to 3 weeks to get the status of the application. I asked do they have instant approvals and denials and I was advised no. I was also told I would have received the same waiting period if I apped online with the preapproval. The representative did advise I could callback within 3 days to check the status.

For those of you that have WaMu is this normal - waiting 3 weeks for a response? Please advise of your application experience. If you were told to wait, how long and were you approved or not approved? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 11-17-2008 08:47 PM
Message 11 of 25
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Congrats! That CL is not small at all. WaMu is my highest CL as well.
Message 12 of 25
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Great Job!!  If you dont mind, what are your scores.  I know that they pulled Ex on me.

Fellow Forumer My2centsSmiley Wink

700 Club Member
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@My2cents wrote:

Great Job!!  If you dont mind, what are your scores.  I know that they pulled Ex on me.

Fellow Forumer My2centsSmiley Wink

TU 638 EQ 608 EX 631.  They did pull EX. I had a previous Providian account which I opened in 1998. Believe it was closed by Providian in 1991. WHen I pull TU my EX report shows closed due to inactivity, however when I pull from MyFico is shows closed by credit grantor. Its been so long ago I dont know the real reason it was closed Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uniqua wrote:
Congrats! That CL is not small at all. WaMu is my highest CL as well.

Thank you. Do you know if this card offers PFICO? I dont see it in the preapproval infomation. The card is the Visa Platinum - dont know if WaMu offers more than one CC product.
Message 15 of 25
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Yes, WaMu offers more than once CC product. I have the Visa Platinum and I do get the monthly PFICO score. It took 3 months though before I saw a score. I was approved in June so by the time I got the PFICO score, it was showing me my score from back then. I'm not sure why it is not mentioned on your pre-approval letter as it was mentioned in the trillion I had received from WaMu, but once you log into your account, you should see a section regarding your score (won't be any info right away so don't expect to see it for a few billing periods).

Congrats again!

Message 16 of 25
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Nothing yet on mine, no pull nothing. App'd on 11/8. Taking a while I guess!
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ralbusta wrote:
Congrats! Nothing yet on mine, no pull nothing. App'd on 11/8. Taking a while I guess!

Thank you. Call 800-356-0023 to check your status. My inquiry happened the same day I apped (spoke to a rep - did not use the getmycard link). Maybe your request didnt get completed. Good luck.

Edit to add: they pulled EX for me

Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 11-18-2008 06:20 PM
Message 18 of 25
Jayleesmimi
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ralbusta wrote:

Thank you. Call 800-356-0023 to check your status. My inquiry happened the same day I apped (spoke to a rep - did not use the getmycard link). Maybe your request didnt get completed. Good luck.

Edit to add: they pulled EX for me

Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 11-18-2008 06:20 PM

Did either of you have a derog on your report. I have1 derog from 5/2004 that I can't seem to get removed. 
Sustaining Change takes Support and Reinforcement !

FICOS 02/03/2013, TU -798, EQ - 805 ( Last known EX -812)
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a collection from 2005 and a tax lien from 2003.

@Jayleesmimi wrote:

Did either of you have a derog on your report. I have1 derog from 5/2004 that I can't seem to get removed. 

Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 11-19-2008 08:10 PM
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.