Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu CC is becoming to Chase CC

tag
mphan
Contributor

WaMu CC is becoming to Chase CC

Does anyone know which Chase CC the WaMu will become? Their reward program is suck, but it will hurt my credit if I cancel the card.

They also charge International Transaction fee. That means I have to check first before I buy anything on ebay or international phone card using this Chase CC. SUCK.Smiley Mad

---------------
In 1900, if a father put a roof over his family's head, he was a success.
Today, it takes a roof, deck, pool, and 4-car garage. And that's just the vacation home.
---------------
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

Re: WaMu CC is becoming to Chase CC

According to my letters, one of my WaMu's will be a regular Chase card and the other a Chase Flexible Rewards card. I got those letters last week so yours should be en route as well.  Hope yours doesn't suck quite as bad as you think!

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
tatiana
Contributor

Chase Flexible Rewards.   

-------------------------------------------------------------

Might as well change my surname to Morgan-Chase.
Closed on my crazy midcentury home in July, 2012! Thanks, FHA!
Message 3 of 4
oracles
Valued Contributor

It depends on the card you curreently have with wamu. Most likely it will change to either a regular chase card or if you had a wamu rewards card, it will change to their flex reward card.

If you are worrying about international fees, if you have the scores to be approved, i would get a cap one card. They have 0% on international fees.

Hope this helps

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.