Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu CLI!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu CLI!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
I started with $2k CL 6 months ago, used the card religiously while paying on time and keeping a low balance. Today, I was given a CLI to $3k. A step in the right direction! This seemed like a long wait!

Does WaMu typically consistently offer these increases at review time?

HuntingGuy, when did you receive your card???
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi lando..

I am talking abt wamu visa.
Did they pull a hard inq for CLI????

Message Edited by HI-ALL on 03-20-2008 12:55 PM
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never got an increase with them.  I don't know if the pull is soft or hard when they evaluate accounts for CLI's.

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 03-20-2008 10:54 AM
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I started with $2k CL 6 months ago, used the card religiously while paying on time and keeping a low balance. Today, I was given a CLI to $3k. A step in the right direction! This seemed like a long wait!

HuntingGuy, when did you receive your card???

I received my Visa WaMu through a pre-approved mail offer.
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI-ALL wrote:
hi lando..

Soft if they do it, if you request it hard.
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

HUH?
Last I knew WAMU does not "Honor customer requested CLI's"

EboniBeauti wrote:

HI-ALL wrote:
hi lando..

Soft if they do it, if you request it hard.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a WAMU Visa and in the year that I've had it, only one cli. When I first applied I had very high utlizaton on all my cc's so they started me off with a 2500k limit, now I am up to a 4500k limit, still paltry when considering I have cards with at least 10k limits. The ONLY reason why I hold on to this card is for the FREE FAKO Transunion score. I use it about once a month or once every other month for small purchases.
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a WAMU Visa and in the year that I've had it, only one cli. When I first applied I had very high utlizaton on all my cc's so they started me off with a 2500k limit, now I am up to a 4500k limit, still paltry when considering I have cards with at least 10k limits. The ONLY reason why I hold on to this card is for the FREE FAKO Transunion score. I use it about once a month or once every other month for small purchases.

Well, pFICO, rather. It is definitely a nice little bonus, and for me has been pretty consistent with my FICO.

Message Edited by HuntingGuy on 03-27-2008 08:46 AM
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

HuntingGuy wrote:

... Lucky YOU!!! I've had my WAMU Visa Card since May of 2007; I've never received an increase!
The initial limit was $5000. and it's STILL $5000.  I maintain little or no balance on all of my cards; I pay them ahead of time and down to 0-3% utilization each month. 

My WAMU card holds my lowest limit.  I have an AMEX Clear & BOA Platnum Plus MasaterCard - BOTH with limits above $15,000. 

I read some time ago (on this forum) about people receiving CLI after 6 months - Well, when I didn't get one, I sockdrawered the WAMU card.  I recently used it this month and have paid the balance off (so it will remain active) -

I keep the card because I like the receiving the credit score each month. However, I cannot understand why I haven't received a CLI.  (nor why they KEEP sending me those checks two times a month). - All of my FICO scores are well into the 700's.

Does someone know the method to their madness?

Message Edited by MsRN2000 on 03-28-2008 11:52 PM
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
HUH?
Last I knew WAMU does not "Honor customer requested CLI's"

... Same here.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.