cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu / Chase product change success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu / Chase product change success!!!

Just called the and was switched to the Freedom unlimited......Niceeeee
Message 11 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate talking to CSRs.  Do you guys think i could request the change via the website after I log on? By sending an email.
Message Edited by turbowrx on 03-20-2009 07:38 AM
Message 12 of 78
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Kudos and congrats!!!!! Smiley Happy

What is your CL, if you don't mind me asking?

And, any baddies?  DId they do a hard pull as well? 

This si very exciting!  Awesome to you for being persistent!  It definitely helps.  Smiley Happy 

Message Edited by LisaJ on 03-20-2009 08:10 AM
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 13 of 78
Grape
Regular Contributor

Rue60, Did they offer you the Freedom or did you request it?
Message 14 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have an existing Wamu card that was converted, is it still a hard INQ to get switched to another card, i.e. Freedom?

Message 15 of 78
Grape
Regular Contributor

Boscoe, there was no hard inq (not even sure it was a soft) to switch to the three options in the OP. I am not sure about the Freedom card, however.
Message 16 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an email and got a product change to the perfect card.  It took two emails.  The first one said i wasnt eligible and the second one said i was eligible for several options including the freedom and freedom plus. I chose the Perfectcard because sounded like that was the best one everyone was changing to.  So just keep trying.

Message 17 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, i asked if they could offer me something with better rewards than the Flexible rewards (which is what my wamu card was converted to) and the lady said she could give me the freedom unilimited or another card. i chose the freedom..

Just check my amex credit secure and no pulls from chase either. 

Message Edited by rue60 on 03-20-2009 01:59 PM
Message 18 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody tryed to convert their WAMU card to a Chase that has had a BK in the past? Were you approved? thanks!
Message 19 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just converted my WaMu Platinum to the PerfectCard, as well. The CSR said that the benefits will be available in 3 days. So, how does this work? Do I use my same card, or will they mail me another? 

Message 20 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.