Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu Finally Reports Platinum Visa

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

WaMu Finally Reports Platinum Visa

I finally got a ScoreWatch alert that my WaMu Platinum Visa has hit my EQ report. However, it hit on 8/2, but my alert said it was first reported 7/1. My EQ FICO score stayed the same (691), but I'm confused on the date first reported and the date on the ScoreWatch alert. What gives?

I did not check my TU and EX FICO scores assuming they should probably stay the same since EQ did. I'm a little curious, though, as to what type of hit I may take for my CCCU app from one week ago. I have added 3 new CCs to my CRs since May. When I started app'ing, I had no CCs reporting. My scores have raised significantly -- EQ+42 (from 649-691), TU+29 (from 653-682) and EX+85 (from 609-694). I'm wondering if I will take an inquiry hit on EX for the CCCU hard, plus a score drop on all 3 CRs if I am approved for the CCCU Mastercard.

My current util is 6%. If approved for CCCU, it will be less than that. So, should I be concerned about a substantial score drop? Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Re: WaMu Finally Reports Platinum Visa

Just doing the "bump" dance!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uniqua wrote:

My current util is 6%. If approved for CCCU, it will be less than that. So, should I be concerned about a substantial score drop? Any thoughts?

No need to worry take a chill pill lol.
Message 3 of 5
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

My WaMu Visa took forever to report, too. I was wondering when it would hit. I lost 10 points when it did! Glad your EQ stayed the same.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know what they say...a watched credit card never reports. ;-)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.