Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu PFICO

tag
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

WaMu PFICO

So it's the 22nd and my Pfico still hasn't updated. Odd. It usually does by the 19th or 20th.

Has anyone else got their score yet?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu PFICO

KingAdrock wrote:
So it's the 22nd and my Pfico still hasn't updated. Odd. It usually does by the 19th or 20th.

Has anyone else got their score yet?

Nope.  Still showing June here.

Message 2 of 16
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Nope. Still showing June here.

Is it just me or is WaMu getting slower and slower with updates?
Message 3 of 16
Chazman
Contributor

Sometimes mine doesn't change for a couple of months...like April, then June (never did see one for May)
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's going on WaMu?!
Message 5 of 16
Artzdelux
New Contributor

Nothing updated since June here either.  I wonder if with all of their troubles, Transunion is slacking off.  I would love for that reporting company to be Experian or Equifax (both seemingly much more professional and "together").  Any one know of any way you can change which agency's report they publish?
Message 6 of 16
Chazman
Contributor

I'm not all that impressed with either TU or Truecredit.  I finally cancelled my TC because I never new when I could get on and update my info...
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Artzdelux wrote:
Nothing updated since June here either.  I wonder if with all of their troubles, Transunion is slacking off.  I would love for that reporting company to be Experian or Equifax (both seemingly much more professional and "together").  Any one know of any way you can change which agency's report they publish?

Nope, unfortunately, WaMu gives you your PFICO based on either TU or EX, at their discretion.   There's no way to choose which one they give you.

Message 8 of 16
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

It seems to be primarily TU unless they pulled EX when you app'ed. Even then they then seem to move it back to TU eventually.

I think the PFICO score is very flakey. It seems to very sensitive to new accounts and reports me as having a derogatory and I don't. I wonder if PFICO's definition of derogatory is different that FICO's. I would gladly give up my ability to obtain my PFICO score if WaMu/Providian would undo the screwing they've done to me.
Message 9 of 16
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

For me (and I've heard others repeat this same story) WaMu originally pulled EX, did that for a few months then switched to TU and wiped away those EX scores as if they were never there. Weird. I'd have been much happier if they stayed with EX. But why complain, the service is 100% free.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.