Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu PFICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu PFICO

KingAdrock wrote:
For me (and I've heard others repeat this same story) WaMu originally pulled EX, did that for a few months then switched to TU and wiped away those EX scores as if they were never there. Weird. I'd have been much happier if they stayed with EX. But why complain, the service is 100% free.

This is what happened to me, too.  Although, my EX score didn't update before the swtich to TU happened.

Approved in April.  They pulled EX.  EX PFICO was available online immediately (I presume it was the same score they considered when they approved me, which is why they had the score right away.)  No update in May, due to the "could take up to 90 days to display for the first time" clause, then in June EX went away and TU showed up instead.  Still no update for July.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

my credit snapshot didn't change from may to june my revovling balances were lower in june, so I didn't get a real update in june as a result june and may are same scores
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since the 20th was a Sunday, maybe they are in process of updating the PFICOs.

I'm trying to be patient as well Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 16
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Well it's the 24th and I still got no update. I'd say this has just passed the threshold from odd to slightly annoying.
Message 14 of 16
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

Did you check the graph?
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 15 of 16
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

I thought the same thing until I checked the graph, it showed a new score for July. I dunno why they're slow but it's there. They also pulled EXP for me originally then started with TU. As long as I see a rise in my scores I'm happy. Now if I can just get EXP to move!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.