Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Re: WaMu PFICO

KingAdrock wrote:
For me (and I've heard others repeat this same story) WaMu originally pulled EX, did that for a few months then switched to TU and wiped away those EX scores as if they were never there. Weird. I'd have been much happier if they stayed with EX. But why complain, the service is 100% free.

This is what happened to me, too.  Although, my EX score didn't update before the swtich to TU happened.

Approved in April.  They pulled EX.  EX PFICO was available online immediately (I presume it was the same score they considered when they approved me, which is why they had the score right away.)  No update in May, due to the "could take up to 90 days to display for the first time" clause, then in June EX went away and TU showed up instead.  Still no update for July.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Established Contributor

my credit snapshot didn't change from may to june my revovling balances were lower in june, so I didn't get a real update in june as a result june and may are same scores
People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS
Established Member
Meeky

Since the 20th was a Sunday, maybe they are in process of updating the PFICOs.

I'm trying to be patient as well :smileywink:
Equifax 744 Experian 774 TransUnion 781
Established Contributor
KingAdrock

Well it's the 24th and I still got no update. I'd say this has just passed the threshold from odd to slightly annoying.
Until they officially renounce financial reviews, I won't touch Amex with a thirty nine and a half foot pole.
Frequent Contributor
Math_Rocks

Did you check the graph?
Filed Chapter 13 bankruptcy 04/12 after two and a half years in a DMP. So wish we would have done the BK sooner. Live and learn!
Frequent Contributor
braznyc

I thought the same thing until I checked the graph, it showed a new score for July. I dunno why they're slow but it's there. They also pulled EXP for me originally then started with TU. As long as I see a rise in my scores I'm happy. Now if I can just get EXP to move!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+