Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu Product change???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WaMu Product change???

I had an old providian account that became a WaMu Visa. Has anyone ever been successful at getting them to do a product change to the actual WaMu Platinum Visa? Also, do all WaMu cards report on your CR as WAMU/Providian, or is it only the old providian ones?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
felixfly2000
Contributor

Re: WaMu Product change???

Towser44 wrote:

I had an old providian account that became a WaMu Visa. Has anyone ever been successful at getting them to do a product change to the actual WaMu Platinum Visa? Also, do all WaMu cards report on your CR as WAMU/Providian, or is it only the old providian ones?
____________________________________________________________________________________

Both of my cards show up as WAMU/Providian, and I have never had a Providian account. I can not speak about the product change, as I have never tried that.  I am curious about combining my two cards.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my understanding-

Wamu product change- nope
WAMU combine- nope

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm.. that creates an issue. The rate on this card is 31.99%, from 2003 with a 1200/0 balance but a $4 monthly fee. With my Ex near 700 I guess this card will just be my $4/month PFICO & Utilization buffer.
Message 4 of 5
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

I have one with a $3.9K CL and 32% APR. There is an AF, but no MF. I just BT'ed balance to 0% BOA Amex. I would love to get this card made into something normal. Until then it will be a nice older (10ish year) account in the SD.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.