Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu Second Pre-Approval.

tag
voidman
Established Contributor

WaMu Second Pre-Approval.

Today I got the second pre-approval for 0% apr till Feb-2009. I got the first one couple of weeks back, got approved for a CL of 4k.

I am wondering if I can apply for the second one too. Are there any successes of getting the second one within a month?

Thanks,
-void
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu Second Pre-Approval.

voidman wrote:
Today I got the second pre-approval for 0% apr till Feb-2009. I got the first one couple of weeks back, got approved for a CL of 4k.

I am wondering if I can apply for the second one too. Are there any successes of getting the second one within a month?

Thanks,

Don't do it!  WaMu will automatically decline any app within 90 days of a previous app.

It is possible to have two WaMu cards, but the 90-day wait is a must.

Message 2 of 4
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Or just use Wamu CC#1 to buy Wamu stock since it's low at the moment.  Then if/when it fails, tell them to close the account and you'll call it even.  Then app for the 2nd card.

Don't apply.  I get tons of pre-apps from Wamu.  Silly lil Wamu.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

WaMu was just down-graded to Junk Investments.

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:
Or just use Wamu CC#1 to buy Wamu stock since it's low at the moment.  Then if/when it fails, tell them to close the account and you'll call it even.  Then app for the 2nd card.

Don't apply.  I get tons of pre-apps from Wamu.  Silly lil Wamu.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.