Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wachovia CLI

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Wachovia CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
Wachovia branches are a long way from officially totally and completely being converted over to Wells. My branch mgr said not until sometime in 2010. Chase is much further along in the complete conversion of Wamu. Did Wachovia ask for a current income update for the soft pulls?

There is a schedule and FL is dead last. They know they have to have their game on when they convert FL branches or there will be big trouble. People with money here will leave in droves if they aren't happy. I don't have money and I will still leave if I don't maintain the status quo or better.

Message 11 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

The day I got my CLI at the local branch, I spoke with them about a possible mortgage re-fi.  The manager told me that their mtg dpt had already converted to WF & we have a branch right down the block.  Spoke w/them for a few, but I have an appt this coming Tues about a re-fi....but that's a whole 'nother thread!  Smiley Wink
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 25
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wachovia branches are a long way from officially totally and completely being converted over to Wells. My branch mgr said not until sometime in 2010. Chase is much further along in the complete conversion of Wamu. Did Wachovia ask for a current income update for the soft pulls?

No information concerning income was requested. The question was would you like to have this CLI or not. My quick response was YES.

Message 13 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@GomerPyle wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No information concerning income was requested. The question was would you like to have this CLI or not. My quick response was YES.

OMG....what were they expecting you to say????  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 25
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

DickC says he declines all CLI offers.
Message 15 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

He must have all 30 to 50k limits!  I think I'd stop there too.

Message 16 of 25
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

@GomerPyle wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG....what were they expecting you to say????  Smiley Very Happy

I know it may be hard to believe but some people actually call and ask for CLD's with the belief this helps their credit. This of course is done out of ignorance.

Message 17 of 25
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

He posted today: 3 x $25K, 1 x $20K - Total $95K.

Personally I don't turn anything down!

Message 18 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

He posted today: 3 x $25K, 1 x $20K - Total $95K.

Personally I don't turn anything down!

I did remember seeing his post...just couldn't recall the #'s except to say they were impressive.

I haven't turned down anything yet....but if the offer was under 1k, I might.  I don't want any more "starter" cards.

Message 19 of 25
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I won't turn down any increases. I really am not interested in any new TL's that are less that $4K or $5K.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.