Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait til dispute is over???

tag
DrDG
Established Member

Re: Wait til dispute is over???

What is PFD? And 54 points is HUGE! That AWESOME! I'm so excited.... I wish I didn't have to wait, but maybe it's a good thing. I hear that when you apply for cards closer to the holidays, you tend to get a higher limit. Don' tkonw how true that is. If it is, that's kind of cool. Not looking to have dozens of cards by any chance, I just want 5. Discover, Barclay, AMEX, Walmart, and a gas card like maybe Shell. Well........perhaps one more, maybe one clothing store card.Smiley Tongue

Rebuilding with goals of reaching 750.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay for delete.

Message 12 of 14
DrDG
Established Member

Thanks so much. 

Rebuilding with goals of reaching 750.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrDG wrote:

What is PFD? And 54 points is HUGE! That AWESOME! I'm so excited.... I wish I didn't have to wait, but maybe it's a good thing. I hear that when you apply for cards closer to the holidays, you tend to get a higher limit. Don' tkonw how true that is. If it is, that's kind of cool. Not looking to have dozens of cards by any chance, I just want 5. Discover, Barclay, AMEX, Walmart, and a gas card like maybe Shell. Well........perhaps one more, maybe one clothing store card.Smiley Tongue

Sorry, "paid for delete". Basically what you did, come to a written agreement that it will be deleted from your reports when you pay them. Yeah, the weird part about that Sprint thing was that it wasn't due to fall off for a few more years. I had disputed it a couple months before that but it came back as verified and "no change" and then 2 months later it just disappeared. I don't know about getting bigger limits around the holidays, maybe an early cli (credit line increase). If you can, wait until that last baddie comes off in a month. That will get you a higher limit.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.