cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait time for Amex card arrival(from Nebraska)

tag
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Re: Wait time for Amex card arrival(from Nebraska)

@codesingh no I live in Wisconsin.

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 21 of 25
codesingh
Regular Contributor

@creditjail wrote:

You must be an existing customer to have recieved it so quick! The existing members receive new card quicker...

But if you are new memeber like me, then I should receive it probably today...I am in IA

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 22 of 25
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

@creditjail wrote:

I too live in Wisconsin so I probably won't get mine until late next week.  I was approved on Tuesday.

Message 23 of 25
creditjail
Regular Contributor

@codesingh, no I'm not an existing customer this was my first time applying for AMEX.  I received my card in 7 days that is including the weekends. 

Date Received

Card

Status of Application

Next Step

03/28/13

BLUE CASH EVERYDAY(SM)

Approved

Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, to view the status of that transfer

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 24 of 25
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Thx creditjail...I just got an email as well(separate post) form amex confirming the same approval(4 days ago)...it let me create online id/password...cool slaw...i'll just wait till next week, in case i get it today or saturday, i'll be sure to come out here and yell at the top of my lungs...lol

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.