Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting Game....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting Game....

I just got approved for 2 Capital One Cards (Quicksilver One and Platinum). I know it says 7 to 10 days arrival time when you get approved. I'm just curious how long did it take from the day you got approved to the day it made it to your mailbox?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CraigHwk
Regular Contributor

Re: Waiting Game....

1 week.

USAA MC ✪ Amex BCP, SPG, Platinum ✪ Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Marriott Rewards, United Explorer ✪ Discover IT ✪ CapOne QS ✪ Fidelity Visa ✪ BarclaysPlatinum Rewards ✪ Citi Double Cash

Starting EX FICO (2010): 513 | Current FICO: EX 759, EQ: 773, TU: 761
Message 2 of 6
uswala
Senior Contributor

@CraigHwk wrote:

1 week.

+1.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Venture took about 2.5 weeks.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was a little different because it's secured, BUT:

I got my approval email on March 1.  I got the "your card has shipped" email on March 2.  I got the card in the mail on March 6 (and I know this because that's when I got my 'you've enrolled in online statements' email came in).

I was actually approved for my card a week or so before that but since it's secured it had to go through that process first.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curiosity was just killing me with how long Capital One takes when sending you your card. I really appreciate all your replies.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.