Waiting for new card thread

tag
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Re: Waiting for new card thread

@creditnocash wrote:

@tattooedhusker wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

Don't blame the postman, it is the banks that are slow in making and mailing the card. 

Waiting for none, in the garden.

I think the OP was just being sarcastic Smiley Very Happy

im pretty sure wolf3 was being sarcastic as well

Dang this interwebz!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 11 of 38
enharu
Super Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
Decided to start a new thread, post what card(s) you have been recently approved for but have yet to receive from the dastardly postman.

Barclay Arrival (AF version) - approved 3/28/12

sorry to sidetrack a little, but which bureau did barclays pull for you? what were your scores approximately around? are they okay with 1 new recent account or it's best to wait? Smiley Very Happy

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 38
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:
Decided to start a new thread, post what card(s) you have been recently approved for but have yet to receive from the dastardly postman.

Barclay Arrival (AF version) - approved 3/28/12

sorry to sidetrack a little, but which bureau did barclays pull for you? what were your scores approximately around? are they okay with 1 new recent account or it's best to wait? Smiley Very Happy

I believe Barclay's usually pull TU in most if not all cases. 1 new account should be ok. As far as scores, I'm not sure.

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Message 13 of 38
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

Applied for Gold Delta Skymiles American Express on April 1st....received an email reply the morning of April 5th (today), telling me that my card application has been approved.

I also applied for the Chase Freedom (pre-selected offer, whatever that means) and I got an immediate email response back that it will take them 30 days to review my application...if they approve it, they'll send the card....if they decline my app, they'll send me a letter stating why. I could care less if I'm approved for the Chase card but would have been nice to have another card with great rewards. 

Not sure if it's relevant to anyone but Amex pulled Transunion and Equifax for this last app on April 1st. Chase only pulled TransUnion. 

Message 14 of 38
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@IrishPM wrote:

Applied for Gold Delta Skymiles American Express on April 1st....received an email reply the morning of April 5th (today), telling me that my card application has been approved.

I also applied for the Chase Freedom (pre-selected offer, whatever that means) and I got an immediate email response back that it will take them 30 days to review my application...if they approve it, they'll send the card....if they decline my app, they'll send me a letter stating why. I could care less if I'm approved for the Chase card but would have been nice to have another card with great rewards. 

Not sure if it's relevant to anyone but Amex pulled Transunion and Equifax for this last app on April 1st. Chase only pulled TransUnion. 

I would give Chase a call, that's the message I got, called the backdoor number and was able to get it approved.

Message 15 of 38
Pinkgreenmommie
Established Member

Waiting on Delta Gold and AMEX Green...approved late late on 4/3....ready to get my hands on them!

Message 16 of 38
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

waiting on discover it card. damn mail man its been since tuesday they mailed mine out

Message 17 of 38
Paperboy999
Contributor

waiting on BSP. approved 4/2 morning, can't believe its not here yet. I want to start my 61 day count down.

I also had an idea. We should all edit our original posts when we get our cards to tell others how long it took to get them.
11/09 EX 564
10/12 EX 673 TU 674
1/13 TU 686
2/13 EX 701
Goal 750+
Message 18 of 38
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Approved 3/28/13

Alaska Airlines VS

Chase Sapphire Preferred

American Express BCP

Chase Freedom

American Express PRG

Barclaycard Ring

Approved 4/2/13

Citi Diamond Preferred

I just received my PRG & Merrill Lynch+ VS & the + is a beauty. Love the black & chrome look!

Message 19 of 38
Ron1
Super Contributor

3/26/2013

CP Federal CU $15.5K  APPROVED!!!!

I'm still waiting for the card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.